The position of the Charter Service Rep (CSR) is intended to alleviate the workload of the crew (flight deck and cabin) by tending to non-flying issues. CSRs are directly involved in communication to the client and Headquarters to execute trip details safely and efficiently. The CSR should have a focus on safety and security while working closely with the private screeners. CSR duties and responsibilities are divided into three (3) phases: pre-flight, during flight, and post-flight.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check and pre-employment drug screen.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience: Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience
• Airline industry experience.
• Basic computer skills.
• Knowledge of general office equipment.
• Organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills and extensive problem solving capabilities.
• Confirms and verifies logistical support and acts as the flight’s ground security coordinator (GSC).
• Ensures timely and accurate completion of forms.
• Verifies that all information in the Trip Sheet is accurate and communicated appropriately.
• Verifies training records for authorized representative are current and complete for screening.
• Contacts OCC with the charter flight’s out and in times if unable to enter information directly through Company issued iPad, information to be entered is passenger count, fuel information, delay code and reason.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Airport Agent - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, climb and use hands and fingers to operate various types of tools and equipment (i.e. hand trucks, carts, ramps, tugs, etc.). May be required to lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs. and to push and/or pull up to 300 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to heights, small spaces, extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes, vehicles, and other machinery), temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to crawl in and out of small spaces for extended periods of time. Ability to wear personal protective gear. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.