Join the Best Customer Care Team in the Industry
We provide a comprehensive training program, mentorship and opportunities to grow with the company through Career Assistance Program (CAP). CAP provides an opportunity and succession planning platform for Team Members to develop their skill sets through a coordinated on the job training program.
Our Customer Care Team is more than a Call Center – Here are is a peak into the many roles and how they make travel possible for passengers:
- Customer Care Representatives – Assists passengers with their travel needs.
- Allways Member Services Representatives – Assist passengers who are part of our co-brand credit card program.
- Customer Care Leads – Assist Airport Operations Agents, grant exceptions, process refund requests and much more.
- Baggage Representatives – Assist with and settle passenger claims with regards to mishandled or damaged baggage.
- Social Media Representatives – Monitor and assist passengers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Customer Relations Representatives – Respond to passengers correspondence via live chat, email, or US mail.
- Quality Assurance Coach – Monitor Team Member interactions with passengers to assure they are providing exceptional customer service.
- SSR Administrator – Assists with passengers requests regarding wheelchairs, seating, O2 Concentrators, Service Animals.
- Workforce Management Coordinator – Provide Analytics for Customer Care Service Center.