Maintenance Technical Work Control Clerks are responsible for assisting in the assembly of aircraft work packages and workload based on resource requirements and availability. Maintenance Technical Work Control Clerks will work with the on-duty Maintenance Manager to ensure the People, Parts, Planes and Paperwork are available. Maintenance Work Control Clerks will coordinate with the on-duty Managers, Lead Technicians, Planning and Materials daily to efficiently complete required maintenance tasks.
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Visa sponsorship is not available for this role
Years of Experience:
Minimum six (6) months experience in work control, administrative support, warehousing or planning or other relevant field.
Unexpired Driver's License
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Strong communication skills and a commitment to accuracy and quality in a time sensitive environment.
• Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files.
• Ability to create and maintain charts, database files, reports and transform raw data into a finished product.
• Maintain shift Production Document /Turnover to ensure accuracy of workload activity is properly documented and current.
• Liaison between Maintenance Planning and Maintenance bases to co-ordinate maintenance activities whilst ensuring Airline disruption is minimized.
• Attend the daily Planning meeting, review current/forecasted workload requirements and coordinate with local managers to ensure efficient planning and use of labor.
• Assist in coordinating parts, material and personnel in support of planned/unplanned workloads.
• Verify/order tooling, parts, consumables required for RON and forecasted maintenance.
• Assist stores is stocking tail bins for RON maintenance which may require driving company vehicles to the stores facility.
• Perform a daily audit and scanning of maintenance documents to records such as log pages and work orders IAW General Maintenance Manual and regulatory requirements.
• Maintain controlled documents to ensure most recent revisions are issued to Maintenance personnel.
• Assist in planning and repair of MELs, CDLs, short term watch items, and re-inspects.
• Assist in performing data entry of technical documentation as necessary.
• The Technical Work Control Clerk may be required to perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Mechanic - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, climb, and use hands and fingers to operate various tools (i.e. drills, ladders, welding, chemicals, etc.). May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes, vehicles, and other machinery), temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Ability to wear personal protective gear. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.