LocationLas Vegas, NV
The Aircraft Records Supervisor supervises Records Clerks at MRO locations in their day-to-day activities. This position is responsible for maintaining a system of records to ensure the proper time control and historical data for air frames, engines, and other components.
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience: Minimum one (1) year of aviation or equivalent industry experience.
Minimum one (1) year of verifiable experience in a strong Aircraft Records capacity, preferably for a 121 Carrier.
• Comprehensive knowledge of CFR pertaining to air carrier records.
• Ability to successfully lead a team of records clerks of various skill levels.
• Ability to objectively and fairly promote compliance.
• Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to work varied schedule occasionally as necessary.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to assume the duties of the Records Manager in their absence.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Allegiant’s records processes and practices.
• Functional proficiency with AIS Records transactions.
• Supervises MRO Records Clerks in overseeing daily records transactions for heavy MX / Induction work.
• Provides training for MRO records personnel.
• Assists the Manager with maintaining the department’s SOP.
• Coordinates cooperation with other operation groups such Heavy Maintenance, C2D2 and AIS maintenance when necessary.
• Performs quality auditing checks of records transactions to ensure quality and procedural compliance.
• Performs the duties of a Records Clerk and Assembly Specialist
• Maintains organization of records at the MRO, and ensures prompt shipment to HQ.
• Assists the MRO with prioritization and assignment of daily workflow.
• Performs quality auditing of recently transacted records.
• Reviews and approves critical compliance transactions.
• Performs some daily records processing.
• Reconciles records errors identified through auditing.
• Ensures any MRO personnel understand and apply Allegiant records policy and procedures as appropriate.
• Travels to other MRO locations as needed to provide support and leadership.
• Models Allegiant’s customer service standards in personal actions and when providing leadership direction.
• Ensure any direct reports understand and apply our Customer Commitment and customer service standards to their daily responsibilities as appropriate.
• Other duties as assigned
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.