LocationDes Moines, IA
The Station Supervisor is responsible for providing support for the day-to-day operations of the station. This role supervises Station Aircraft Cleaners/Commissary/Ground Operation Agents/Customer Service Agents.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience:
Minimum one (1) year CSA/GOA/Supervisor
Valid/Unexpired Driver's License
• MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Ensure compliance of customer service, baggage handling and departure dependability.
• Analyzes and evaluates work methods for areas of operation and related areas, to make recommendations or changes to improve the station operation.
• Ensure compliance with manuals including revisions.
• Analyze and evaluate work methods, operational procedures and equipment.
• Make recommendations for improvement to enhance the effectiveness of the operation.
• Ensure station is equipped with supplies to support the operation.
• Maintain fuel information logs.
• Perform routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
• Maintains liaison with internal and external contacts to confer on established policies and procedures; resolves difficulties that may arise.
• Order & inventory commissary supplies.
• Provide proper training resources for front line agents and ramp agents.
• Resolves customer complaints and questions, especially during irregular operations.
• Oversees baggage service office.
• Audit training record, station manual, station supplies and station equipment.
• Establish working relationship with airport authority, station service provider, regional director, Station Leader and the training department.
• Promotes a teamwork environment.
• Ensure any direct reports understand and apply our Customer Commitment and customer service standards to their daily responsibilities as appropriate.
• Model Allegiant’s customer service standards in personal actions and when providing leadership direction.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Airport Agent - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, climb and use hands and fingers to operate various types of tools and equipment (i.e. hand trucks, carts, ramps, tugs, etc.). May be required to lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs. and to push and/or pull up to 300 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to heights, small spaces, extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes, vehicles, and other machinery), temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to crawl in and out of small spaces for extended periods of time. Ability to wear personal protective gear. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.