This position is responsible for compliance of all aspects of Allegiant and regulatory agency policies within the day-to-day operation of the station.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Bachelor's Degree in Business Education or relevant field preferred.
Ground Security Coordinator (GSC), Complaint Resolution Officer (CRO), and Stations Trainer within one (1) year of date of hire.
Years of Experience:
Minimum two (2) years of experience in the airline industry; one (1) year of supervisory experience. Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
Valid/Unexpired Driver's License
• Must be able to effectively communicate all airline business to internal and external departments and customers.
• Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to interact with Allegiant employees, customers, service providers, vendors, regulatory agencies and airport personnel.
• Well-developed planning and organizational skills are required.
• Must be able to establish goals and objectives.
• Analyze performance against critical measures and implement solutions to achieve performance objectives.
• Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects/tasks and meet deadlines.
• Must be committed to the importance of serving the customer and have excellent customer service focus.
• Able to attend required training.
• Must have basic computer skills, (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Prior experience with airline computer system preferred.
• Ability to supervise Customer Service/Ground Operations/Aircraft Cabin Cleaning/Commissary Security/Aircraft Security Agents (based upon location).
• Establish and maintain safety compliance of aircraft, customers, facilities and employee working environments. Address issues and provide corrective action as required to meet company goals.
• Ensure compliance with all Federal directives and security requirements; Audit to ensure quality assurance.
• Manage and control station expenses/cost and maintain an effective cost control program. Analyze variances to budget and implement corrective action.
• Establish airport and local community relations as liaison with airport officials, FAA, TSA, police and fire departments.
• Coordinate airline vendor functions and act as liaison for local contracts providing service to Allegiant, i.e., fueling skycap, security, catering, cleaning and ground handling. Manage vendor performance and implement appropriate measures to review services provided to Allegiant.
• Ensure compliance to all station manuals and monitor for current revisions and availability.
• Lead station team to ensure compliance of all customer service, baggage handling and departure procedures. Analyze performance and verify quality control, implementing appropriate measures as necessary to meet established station goals.
• Establish effective and cost efficient work schedules for all station employees. Participate in interview, hiring and staffing requirements.
• Develop succession and growth plan for supervisors and front line employees.
• Coordinate, provide training and ensure training requirements are met for all employees, i.e., new hire, recurrent, supplemental and local training issues.
• Provide feedback, research and respond to customer complaints/compliments in coordination with Customer Relations.
• Establish employee recognition programs for station achievements, i.e., safety, performance and revenue collect programs.
• Perform all functions of a Cross-Utilized Station Agent.
• Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment including, but not limited to tugs, tractors, belt loaders, bag carts, pushback tractors, deicers, etc.
• Responsible to evaluate, manage and provide ongoing feedback to employees while developing individuals and encouraging career advancement.
• Conduct timely and thorough investigations associated with aircraft damage, security events and employee injuries and present findings to interdepartmental audience.
• Lead by example; motivate to achieve results by exemplifying integrity, professionalism and excellent communication skills.
• Ensure any direct reports understand and apply our Customer Commitment and customer service standards to their daily responsibilities, as appropriate.
• Model Allegiant’s customer service standards in personal actions and when providing leadership direction.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Airport Agent - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, climb and use hands and fingers to operate various types of tools and equipment (i.e. hand trucks, carts, ramps, tugs, etc.). May be required to lift and/or carry up to 100 lbs. and to push and/or pull up to 300 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to heights, small spaces, extreme noise (i.e. airport with planes, vehicles, and other machinery), temperature, wind, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to crawl in and out of small spaces for extended periods of time. Ability to wear personal protective gear. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.