LocationLas Vegas, NV
DeptMarketing, Sales & Ecommmerce
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of experience, education and training.
Years of Experience:
Minimum three (3) years of demonstrable experience with website development and deployment experience/
• Proficiency in coding, deploying and analyzing results of A/B testing with Oracle Maxymiser, Google Optimize or similar.
• Proficiency developing responsive design / mobile friendly web applications.
• Experience as CMS admin with Wordpress, Drupal or similar.
• Experience developing responsive design / mobile friendly web applications and email templates.
• Experience coding for multivariate testing environments, Maxymiser, Google Optimize or similar a plus.
• Proficiency in WordPress (PHP a plus), Drupal and/or other content management systems.
• Proficiency using debugging tools such as Firebug / Chrome DevTools, and IE developer tools.
• Real world experience developing HTML/CSS for email marketing campaigns and understand the ins and outs of programming for email.
• Experience with email marketing software platforms,
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and with others, and possess strong communication skills.
• Ability to manage time effectively, to deal with the stress and pressure of meeting deadlines, and to be flexible for extenuating circumstances.
• Must be comfortable working in both Windows and Mac.
• Must possess a web-based portfolio of prior work.
• Experience developing for Wordpress with PHP is a plus.
• Experience with Cheetah Digital is a plus.
• Work with the E-commerce team to develop code modules to be used in website optimization, email templates, blogs, and landing pages.
• Manage and configure A/B testing with Oracle Maxymiser, Google Optimize or similar.
• Support analysis of production environments using Google Analytics and support SEO.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office/IT - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24 hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
COVID-19 Vaccination National Mandate
Allegiant requires all team members to complete a record in Allegiant’s Vaccination Tracking Tool. Team Members may opt to provide records documenting their fully vaccinated status or agree to comply with weekly COVID-19 testing and reporting. Requests for medical and religious exemptions for those who cannot be vaccinated will be considered with substantiating documentation.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.