LocationLas Vegas, NV
DeptMarketing, Sales & Ecommmerce
Employment typeFull-Time - Remote
This role will provide extensive analysis and research on Allegiant customer behavior and allow for more effective targeting and communication. This position will engage in experimentation to better target in all Marketing efforts. In working closely with Marketing, Ecommerce and Revenue/Planning teams, this analyst will determine areas of need for Marketing push, opportunities for improved practice and communicate findings in customer behavior.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Minimum Requirements Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
In Marketing, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics and/or Data Analysis.
• Ability to produce spreadsheet models and produce relevant outputs.
• Self-driven with a strong desire to improve business functions from Marketing efforts.
• Strong systems skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex data insights to inform decision making.
• Highly organized and with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent problem solving and structured thinking skills.
• Ability to work effectively in diverse environments.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Experience with Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of SQL and Python.
• Monitor all aspects of the customer lifecycle (e.g., acquisition, retention/loyalty and win back).
• Understand and analyze recent customer behavior and competitive travel industry trends.
• Collaborate with the various commercial teams to provide guidance on campaign targeting and inform marketing strategy.
• Provide feedback loop for Advertising, Sponsorships, Revenue/Planning and Ecommerce teams on results of marketing efforts.
• Manage experimentation and support continuous improvement in all areas of Marketing.
• Convert complex data into understandable reports, and present the results to management within the commercial team and across Allegiant.
• Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
COVID-19 Vaccination National Mandate
Allegiant requires new team members to complete a record in Allegiant’s Vaccination Tracking Tool within 48 hours of receiving the notification via company email immediately after being hired. New hires may opt to provide records documenting their fully vaccinated status or agree to alternative means of compliance with the federal vaccination mandate. Requests for medical and religious exemptions for those who cannot be vaccinated will be considered with substantiating documentation. More information will be provided immediately after hire on how to record your vaccination status in our Vaccination Tracking Tool.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.