LocationLas Vegas, NV
The Technical Fleet Manager will be responsible for technical coordination of fleet activity.
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred but not required
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this role
Airframe and Powerplant license
Years of Experience:
Minimum five (5) years technical experience with large transport aircraft, Minimum five (5) years Technical/Managing Maintenance Programs for large Transport Aircraft
Credit Check: No
• Familiarity with methods of statistical analysis.
• Proficiency in written/oral communications, research and analytical skills are required.
• Must have a thorough working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations, required.
• A & P license preferred but not required.
• Previous fleet management experience preferred.
• Excellent team building and leadership skills.
• Ability to work with people at all levels, internal and external possessing excellent interpersonal, written and oral skills.
• Ability of effectively plan for fleet operations needs to meet short and long-term organizational goals and strategies.
• Demonstrate sound skills and proven budget management experience.
• A-320 Family aircraft experience and knowledge of engineering preferred.
• Manages all daily aspects of technical services for all fleet types.
• Plans, develops and coordinates, providing checks and balances to assure a safe, legal, efficient and cost effective operation of the fleet.
• Coordinates the resolution of emerging fleet technical problems with Technical Services, Engineering, Fleet Operations and Maintenance Control.
• Develops policies and procedures for detecting and resolving repeating aircraft problems.
• Participates in all required industry meeting.
• Provides an interface between the Flight Operations Technical Department and Engineering dealing with revisions of the Flight Operating Manuals.
• Responds to FAA inquiries.
• Field questions from the line stations.
• Perform any special projects as required.
• Answer pilot debriefs.
• Ensure any direct reports understand and apply our Customer Commitment and customer service standards to their daily responsibilities, as appropriate.
• Model Allegiant’s customer service standards in personal actions and when providing leadership direction.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
COVID-19 Vaccination National Mandate
Allegiant requires new team members to complete a record in Allegiant’s Vaccination Tracking Tool within 48 hours of receiving the notification via company email immediately after being hired. New hires may opt to provide records documenting their fully vaccinated status or agree to alternative means of compliance with the federal vaccination mandate. Requests for medical and religious exemptions for those who cannot be vaccinated will be considered with substantiating documentation. More information will be provided immediately after hire on how to record your vaccination status in our Vaccination Tracking Tool.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.