LocationLas Vegas, NV
The Maintenance Planner forecasts and schedules maintenance events and ensures proper AC routing to satisfy needs of Maintenance, Materials, and Operations. The Maintenance Planner further develops and executes preventative and predictive strategies to mitigate irregular operations.
Visa Sponsorship Available :No
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986.
Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Details: Bachelor's Degree in Related Field
Years of Experience: Minimum three (3) years' experience of aircraft maintenance or related operational or analytical planning experience
• Airframe and/or Power Plant Certificate is preferred.
• Aircraft maintenance certification is preferred.
• Extensive skills related to the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, and general information systems
• High school diploma and one or more of the following:##Certification of completion of accredited aircraft maintenance field##Knowledge of AC systems and ATA codes##Preferred prior experience working with big data
• Exceptional verbal/written communication skills
• Analytical mindset
• Ability to handle big data and logically apply in real-time environment
• Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
• Detail oriented; ability to multi-task
• Conduct short-term, mid-term, and long-term forecasting based on expected utilization and analyses
• Schedules all maintenance within time limits while accounting for man power, ground time, tooling, parts, and facility requirements
• Forecasts workload to ensure timely publication of daily workload
• Acts as liaison across operational departments to ensure logistics and planning are streamlined
• Handles incremental workload associated with engineering orders, action requests, et al.
• Supervises routing and tracking of aircraft positioning to designated maintenance facilities to satisfy projected induction dates
• Manages in real-time operational changes and flexes/adjusts schedule to drive continuous workload efficiencies
• Develops recovery plans in the event of irregular operations due to delays and cancellations
• Accomplishes all projects and duties assigned by manager
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.