LocationLas Vegas, NV
Inflight Base Supervisors are the direct contact and support for our Flight Attendants. They work in an airport environment and in a front-line capacity to manage the day-to-day needs, performance and safety of Allegiant Flight Attendants with an emphasis on our Company’s principles and values.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Associate's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Years of Experience:
Minimum one (1) year experience as a flight attendant
Minimum two (2) years' experience of managing people
Minimum one (1) year experience managing in a union environment
Credit Check: No
Valid/Unexpired Passport Book Valid: Yes
Unexpired Driver's License: Yes
• Must pass Allegiant Flight Attendant Training and maintain currency.
• Ability to read, write, and speak English in order to receive and understand instructions, directives, and ensure safety, as well as the ability to interact with customers, is a requirement of the job.
• Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) knowledge.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a dispersed workforce.
• Ability to handle a large internal and external client base.
• Ability to work autonomously, with minimal supervision.
• Lead initiatives to achieve on-time performance goals set for your base/region
• Execute daily, weekly and monthly operational plans and respond to irregular operations as needed
• Work flexible hours and be available during evenings, weekends and holidays to handle irregular operations and flight interruptions
• Coach and develop flight attendants to reach and exceed expected performance levels
• Conduct fact-finding and investigation meetings and accountable to timely and accurate grievance processes
• Hire and terminate Flight Attendants
• Promotion of safety and compliance with all regulatory and Company requirements
• Knowledgeable of key base and department metrics and performance indicators and the department’s performance relative to them
• Conduct delay investigations and perform line checks on-board revenue flights
• Interpret contract language as it pertains to day-to-day operations
• Maintain accurate employment files of Flight Attendants
• Ensure any direct reports understand and apply our Customer Commitment and customer service standards to their daily responsibilities as appropriate.
• Model Allegiant’s customer service standards in personal actions and when providing leadership direction.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
COVID-19 Vaccination National Mandate
Allegiant Travel Company is a government contractor and has more than 100 employees. To comply with the Safer Federal Workforce COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate, all team members must be fully vaccinated with an FDA approved COVID-19 vaccination by December 8, 2021 in order to remain employed by Allegiant Travel company and all related subsidiaries. Proof of vaccination will be required. Requests for medical and religious exemptions will be considered with substantiating documentation.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.