LocationLas Vegas, NV
The Heavy Maintenance & Induction Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining the plans needed to accurately forecast future scheduled maintenance activities for the Allegiant Air aircraft fleet and, specifically, newly acquired aircraft. This position is also responsible for preparing work orders for heavy maintenance aircraft visits including C Checks, S Checks, Induction A/C, and Drop in Special Visits. This position will develop and implement key performance metrics to measure heavy check vendor performance.
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Education Details: High school diploma or equivalent.
Certification Details: Airframe & Powerplant Certification preferred.
Years of Experience: Minimum five (5) years’ experience in an MRO maintenance and planning background.
• Program management experience or the equivalent.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, and Project.
• Knowledge of and ability to understand and research AD’s, IPC’s, Aircraft Maintenance Manuals Service Bulletins, Standard Practice Manuals, etc.
• Knowledge of and ability to research audit aircraft records and maintenance check packages.
• Ability to locate, understand and extract pertinent information form AIS.
• Ability to interface with multiple airframe Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) facilities and track maintenance check progress / status.
• Develop and maintain a forward looking five-year long-range heavy maintenance plan for scheduled maintenance visits.
• Monitor and track the progress and performance of the heavy maintenance plan, identify problem areas, and initiate recommendations for corrective actions.
• Conduct planning meetings for scheduled check aircraft and facilitate communications and activities with all maintenance departments and maintenance vendors.
• Prepare post check review meetings and develop vendor scorecards to track vendor performance.
• Plan and schedule all special project work from all departments internal to Maintenance & Engineering and internal to Allegiant Air Plan and schedule the production workload including, but not limited to, maintenance inspections, time controlled component removals and deferred maintenance items.
• Determine the optimal opportunity for accomplishing engineering directives and plan and schedule accordingly.
• Conduct a comprehensive review of engineering directives for completeness and content, and review availability of material necessary to support the required modification or repair.
• Ensure parts and material are ordered and routed to the work location to support the planned workload Build and review work orders for scheduled heavy maintenance, aircraft inductions and other special projects.
• Assist the Director, Aircraft Induction, Heavy Maintenance in the preparation of annual heavy maintenance and aircraft induction budgets.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.