LocationLas Vegas, NV
DeptCrew Planning & Scheduling / OCC
The Crew Travel Coordinator will be responsible for the processing of Allegiant crewmember travel needs for: temporary duty, charter, training, and irregular operations travel accommodations. Such accommodations include, but are not limited to: hotel, air, and ground transportation. Crew Travel Coordinators will also be responsible for ensuring all company processes, procedures, and Collective Bargaining Agreements are followed while preserving the Company’s cost structure and core values.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience: Minimum one (1) year of previous experience in Travel Center and/or industry related functions.
• Flexible schedule required to include holidays, weekends, and shift work.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment.
• Proficient in Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook and MS Word.
• Knowledge on Booking Platforms, Sabre experience.
• Customer service experience
• Utilize online booking tool to process crewmember travel requests in conjunction with Collective Bargaining Agreements (CBA).
• Knowledge of Crew member duty and rest requirements.
• Update travel details into the Crew Scheduling System.
• Manage and maintain vendor relationships via phone and email.
• Maintain service level agreements within company standards.
• Constant interaction with Crew Members via phone, email, and JIRA communication.
• Required to maintain professional demeanor and display a high level of customer service.
• Act as a liaison between all crewmembers and corporate management including Inflight, Flight Ops, Training Departments, and Crew Services.
• Reconcile monthly credit cards charges.
• Effective communication and data recording for all transactions.
• Train new hires and fellow team members as needed.
• Other duties as assigned from Crew Services Leadership.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
COVID-19 Vaccination National Mandate
Allegiant requires all team members to complete a record in Allegiant’s Vaccination Tracking Tool. Team Members may opt to provide records documenting their fully vaccinated status or agree to comply with weekly COVID-19 testing and reporting. Requests for medical and religious exemptions for those who cannot be vaccinated will be considered with substantiating documentation.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.