LocationLas Vegas, NV
DeptCrew Planning & Scheduling / OCC
The systems analyst will assist with implementation of OCC (Operations Control Center) software modules, interface with Allegiant’s IT department, perform testing for new code deployments, submit bug fixes, produce training material and work with third party software vendors on future enhancements to their software. Acts as an advocate for the OCC and liaison with IT.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Details: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Years of Experience:
Previous Crew Scheduling preferred but not required. Additional airline experience preferred; additional line or transport interest a plus; interest/experience in business, information technology, project management advantageous. Minimum working knowledge of 117 and 121 regulations required.
• Be experienced in all facets of the OCC software, particularly with respect to individual transaction process flows and their impact on internal department reporting / management.
• Strong systems skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
• Familiar with software design life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Critical thinking and inquisitive mind.
• Effective problem solver with creative solutions.
• Detail oriented and highly organized.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present to senior management.
• Deals well with ambiguity.
• Develop capable and comprehensive electronic process flows for OCC in cooperation with OCC subject matter experts, internal information technology (IT) resources, inflight, flight ops, payroll and others.
• Act as the central point of contact for the department with OCC software.
• Perform root cause analysis on transactional and reporting issues.
• Propose, prioritize and track any programming changes.
• Translate user requirements to Business Requirements, functional specifications, traceability, and user documentation from which programs will be written Create, modify, plan and execute User Acceptance Test (UAT) documentation Conduct and manage UAT Testing with various department.
• Work closely with Crew Scheduling leadership and system users to research and resolve perceived and actual system issues.
• Gathering and managing requirements and business rules, translating those into operational specs and project tasks, and ensuring all requirements are reflected in every stage of documentation as well as in the solution through development and implementation.
• Support creation of training materials for the system and provide guidance to internal users.
• Identify process improvement opportunities by working closely with super users in each functional area.
• Results-driven and accepts responsibility for individual performance and contributions to team projects.
• Ability to organize and prioritize assigned projects and other related tasks in order to meet deadlines.
• Perform a variety of tasks and ad-hoc analysis.
• Provide general administrative support to the Director of Ops Automation.
• Meet system support demands to match airline schedule needs
• Provide after hours on call support when needed
• Schedule flexibility as required by business tasks and demands.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
COVID-19 Vaccination National Mandate
Allegiant requires new team members to complete a record in Allegiant’s Vaccination Tracking Tool within 48 hours of receiving the notification via company email immediately after being hired. New hires may opt to provide records documenting their fully vaccinated status or agree to alternative means of compliance with the federal vaccination mandate. Requests for medical and religious exemptions for those who cannot be vaccinated will be considered with substantiating documentation. More information will be provided immediately after hire on how to record your vaccination status in our Vaccination Tracking Tool.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.