LocationLas Vegas, NV
The Corporate Development Analyst will directly support senior management by analyzing the industry landscape and providing data-driven insight to Allegiant’s leadership in support of the company’s decision-making process.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Details: In Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and/or Engineering.
Years of Experience: Minimum one (1) year of analytical experience in business, economics and/or math. Airline or transportation interest strongly preferred.
• Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Excel).
• Ability to create spreadsheet models and produce relevant outputs.
• Experience with Tableau and SQL (or another querying/programming language).
• Ability in supporting strategic analysis, end-to-end structuring to insights to execution.
• Strong technical skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, financial acumen, data analysis, and scenario analysis for the purpose of assisting the exploration of strategic options and development of creative solutions to complex problems.
• Strong experience using data and analysis to craft a cohesive story and build an executive deck.
• In-depth understanding of financial statements and GAAP vs. non-GAAP accounting, supply and demand in commodity industries, producing returns in capital intensive industries, and the importance of maintaining low cost in the airline industry.
• Manage time effectively to meet timelines across multiple projects.
• Excellent critical thinker and effective problem solver with creative solutions.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present to senior management.
• Strong coordination skills to drive forward more complex and multi-part efforts across a wide range of departments and levels.
• Ability to define, prioritize, track, and monitor multiple key cross-functional projects and results concurrently and report performance measures and effectiveness to executive leaders and other stakeholders.
• Deals well with and finds ways to decrease ambiguity.
• Master’s degree.
• Airline or transport interest.
• Perform recurring or ad-hoc competitive, commercial, and operational analysis supporting a variety of departments including, but not limited to, finance, fleet, revenue, investor relations, and government affairs.
• Ability to collaborate with senior leaders across departments to identify, define, and plan for the essential strategic opportunities and challenges.
• Building relationships with other departments, and levels to share approaches, understand business needs and drive our overall strategic capabilities forward.
• Demonstrated ability to translate those challenges into executable analysis, including structure with multiple sources of internal and external data.
• Analyze industry trends, competitive benchmarks, and complex data sets to inform strategy.
• Present findings to senior leaders with minimal manager support.
• Work on additional projects as needed, including reporting and ad-hoc analytical requests.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.