LocationLas Vegas, NV
DeptCrew Planning & Scheduling / OCC
The Contract Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring that the Pilot and Flight Attendant Collective Bargaining Agreements are upheld through grievance investigations, facilitation of labor committees, review of system automation, and department training.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Education Details: Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience
Years of Experience: Minimum three (3) years labor management experience. Airline Crew Planning or scheduling experience preferred.
• Knowledge of airline applications and Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) with understanding of airline Collective Bargaining Agreements and related documents.
• Familiarity of various operational and administrative processes associated with crew scheduling.
• Prepare and deliver written and verbal presentations regarding contractual and FAR assignments.
• Must be innovative, flexible and work well under pressure and deadlines; Multi-tasking skills and ability to manage shifting priorities and workload requirements while adapting to constant change with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work and collaborate with all levels of management and union groups while maintaining composure in stressful environments.
• Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
• Excellence in oral and written communications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Leads all research and responses to close compliance requests from individual crew members, department stakeholders, labor relations, and union representatives.
• Manage the Crew Services grievance tracking system including timelines and formal responses.
• Complete required preparation associated with hearings, mediation, and arbitration sessions.
• Participation in labor negotiations, arbitration's, and hearings as needed.
• Demonstrated ability to represent and articulate management’s views in formal responses, hearings, meditations, and arbitration’s sessions as needed.
• Collaborates with IT, OCC Automation, and department stakeholders, providing automation requirements.
• Conducts system testing and/or auditing for software bug fixes, contract compliance, and enhancements.
• Proficient in compiling, analyzing, and presenting metrics.
• Provides feedback based on data for additional training and process. Improvement as needed.
• Assists training teams with development and facilitation of contractual material.
• Maintains a positive relationship with employee union representatives and department stakeholders.
• Compiles, analyzes, and present metrics.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
COVID-19 Vaccination National Mandate
Allegiant requires new team members to complete a record in Allegiant’s Vaccination Tracking Tool within 48 hours of receiving the notification via company email immediately after being hired. New hires may opt to provide records documenting their fully vaccinated status or agree to alternative means of compliance with the federal vaccination mandate. Requests for medical and religious exemptions for those who cannot be vaccinated will be considered with substantiating documentation. More information will be provided immediately after hire on how to record your vaccination status in our Vaccination Tracking Tool.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.