LocationLas Vegas, NV
The Component Repairs & Trading Lead Analyst will identify the industry trends in reliability enhancement, monitor cycle times on components, and develop a commercial agreement. They are required to assist with the management of consignment sales agreements and sales of surplus inventory. As a team lead, this person will overview the commercial trends in the overall component repairs team and identify the cost-saving opportunities by actively performing a cost/benefit analysis. Also, this position will be primarily overseeing and managing the component repairs team’s KPI and goals/objectives. The Lead Analyst acts as the primary interface, externally, with repair vendors in commercial conversation and, internally, with the Materials, Maintenance & Engineering, IT, and Accounting team to resolve any given issues. This position is expected to perform the duties of a component repairs analyst, but will also assume the duties of the Repairs Manager, as assigned when the Manager is absent.
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
A combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
Years of Experience: Minimum three (3) years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance, Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar areas with a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent experience level.
• Knowledge of statistical tools and concepts (R, SPSS, SAP) and statistical analysis/modeling, including linear and logistic regression, segmentation, and machine learning.
• Experience with programming languages including Python.
• Demonstrated proficiency using SQL (Structured Query Language).
• Knowledgeable regarding statistical principles, root cause analysis, and failure mode analysis.
• Technical knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Master’s degree.
• PMP, APICS, Six Sigma Greenbelt, or higher accredit holders.
• Experience in Tableau interactive reporting, EDI Transaction in Supply Chain Management (ILS Mart, Aeroxchange).
• Develop and monitor a Vendor Performance Scorecard to ensure Allegiant is receiving the best possible benefits for all off-wing component repairs and sales.
• Act as subject matter expert (SME) in assigned project/task (Boeing 737Max repair program) for identifying any repair capabilities for Boeing parts.
• Work with other Analysts/Leads to provide all necessary information and paperwork to repair vendors and other interested parties.
• Coordinate all component repair activities with Purchasing, Aircraft on Ground (AOG), Material Planning, and Stores.
• Actively manage the Repairs team’s KPIs to achieve annual goals and prepare for regular meetings with department leadership and stakeholders.
• Review the monthly cost variance in approved repairs to establish a balance between cost savings and quality repairs.
• Manage and re-assess expiring component repair contracts to re-negotiate and seek out potential new opportunities to capture savings, reliability, and efficiencies through component repair contracts.
• Manage JIRA ticket submissions from Stores/QC/Material Planning to Component Repairs to ensure tickets are cleared in a timely and efficient manner.
• Identify deficiencies in team commercial processes and assist the component repairs manager in developing solutions. Train new analysts in all the roles and responsibilities of the component repairs team.
• Endeavor to increase own knowledge by studying technical materials and interacting with vendors.
• Work closely with the mobile heavy expeditors to continuously monitor removed product inventory levels and place an ongoing effort to reduce any backlog by proactive sales promotion.
• Apply a detail-oriented vetting process in agreement negotiation and agreement execution to ensure Allegiant and the business partners’ performance in sales/consignment aligns with the defined contract.
• Coordinate with Material Planning and stores to identify and ship surplus parts.
• Work with QC and Accounting team on generating compliance and invoice documentation as parts are sold.
• Assist the Component Repairs manager in auditing team process compliance.
• Model Allegiant’s customer service standards in personal actions and when providing direction.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the component repairs manager and the Director of Material Services.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office/IT - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 50 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state, or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.