LocationLas Vegas, NV
DeptSafety & Security
Perform evaluations in accordance with the department schedule and special evaluations as directed by the Director of Internal Evaluations.
Visa Sponsorship Available: No
A combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Years of Experience:
Minimum one (1) year of working knowledge of SMS, DOD principles, and the FAA SAS DCTs.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate, Airframe & Powerplant Certificate, or Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate.
• One (1) year of auditing experience.
• Working knowledge of IOSA standards and recommended practices.
• Work experience in 14 CFR 121 air carrier operations; stations, training, quality control, maintenance, operations, safety, or a combination thereof.
• Previous experience maintaining and enhancing corporate safety standards and safe operational practices.
• Performs scheduled and special evaluations, including identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting findings and concerns.
• Collects objective evidence necessary to substantiate findings or concerns.
• Prepares evaluation reports.
• Recommends solutions to findings or concerns.
• Monitors the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
• Maintains and updates internal evaluation files.
• Verifies the implementation of solutions and corrective action plans.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, keyboard, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature, and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Essential Services Provider
Allegiant as a national air carrier is deemed an essential service provider during declared national and state emergencies. Team Members will be required to report to their assigned trip or work location during national and state emergencies unless prohibited by local, state, or federal order.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see https://allegiantair.jobs
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.